Questions To Ask Builders For New ConstructionMarch 22, 2019
The Woodlands Information for BuyerApril 2, 2019
- What is your commission structure?
- Is their a cap? When does the cap re-start? Is it on the anniversary date of my joining restart at the beginning of each year?
- What is commission structure on bonus? Leases?
- If I receive an incoming referral, do I get the full amount or will it be on my split with you?
- If I reduce my commission & on a split with you, will you expect your part of the commission based on a non-reduced commission split?
- If a deal is an in-house deal, is the commission split percentage changed?
- If I leave when I have clients under contract, can I still get my commission? If so, is my commission split changed?
- Monthly desk fees?
- Yearly desk fees?
- Sign up fees?
- Training fees?
- Does the Brokerage offer credits if I work toward a Designation or get my designation?
- Will you guarantee me leads?
- How will I get leads from the company?
- How are leads routed in the company?
- Where do leads come from?
- If I receive a lead from the company, is my split different?
- Are you a practicing Broker? If so, will you take my clients?
- Can I list my own house? If not, what will be the commission split if it goes to someonein the office?
- Can I property management or do commercial with your firm?
- Can I work both sides of the deal?
- Who owns my database if I use your CRM?
- Do I get to take my listings when I leave?
- Can I negotiate commissions on my listings or do I need to get Brokerage permission?
- If I do my own marketing, do I need to get permission from the Brokerage firm?
- Can I do Property management?
- What is the E & O deductible that I will be responsible for if there is a claim against me?
questions to ask brokers